Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022 Keeps on Giving

The last few years was coupled with lots of negativity and anxiety. Partly Covid-19 is to blame. The world has changed and people responded with its own defence mechanism. Then 2022 came. So much hope that the pandemic is nearing its end. I was blessed with being able to travel multiple times this year.

I was in Manila in the beginning of January and again, I will be here to celebrate 2023 with my family. I count myself as lucky both with my work who are supportive that they introduced coflex arrangements. In short, they allow us to work any where in the world for 30 days. Ain' that generous?

I did go to Manila again in April/May and again in September. This time to celebrate my grand celebration in Baguio. Grand being I have my relatives too who helped me celebrate this special milestone. I went to New Zealand in October which was refreshing. Seeing the breathtaking views in Queenstown.

Finally, again back in Manila to celebrate my mum's birthday. Then off to Europe for my Winter Wonderland adventure. Lucky to have seen the northern lights, Santa Claus, huskies and the reindeers. Even had safaris to bond with them. I survived the nasty weather in the arctic. Was able to come home safe and sound by Christmas eve with my family.

All in all it was a blessed year for me and I continuously thank God for this bountiful blessings and I hope it continues not only for me but for the rest of my family, relatives and friends. Just keep the faith, stay focused and know your priorities. And lady luck will come unexpectedly.

No comments: