Monday, December 19, 2022

Stockholm thoughts...

Stockholm was nice but not as I expected. For one the snow has been melting slowly so the streets are wet and slippery. Poor Rimowa!

Another thing, I find people here rude and not helpful.  Or maybe its only airport specific. They do not honour my Gold status in the check-in and they were not helpful in linking my 2 PNRs. It is on the same airline for crying out loud. Now, stress has slowly sinked in. Do I make it to my domestic flight or not? I dont know. There is no signs of boarding. Its 5 minutes late. No announcement whatsoever. The security queue was horrendous. Very different from FinnAir where it was super smooth and people are pleasant. 

On the upside my hotel At Six is superb. They have sustainability at all possible wats. They have their own gym and sauna. Funny thing is when I put my stuff inside the locker. I had short memory loss and forget the code. I was trapped and couldnt leave the sauna without any clothes. Then I remembered I put the code as 1234. Haha anyway, back to stress. Really do hope I dont have any issues with my connection at Warsaw.

No comments: