Wednesday, December 14, 2022

The Challenge

Woke up in good spirits and the cab driver was so friendly. Even wrote Danmark in my receipt so I wont forget thay I have visited his country.

Then dark clouds roll. The checkin guy in Copenhagen told me I cannot claim my bags in Helsinki as it would go all the way to Ivalo. So much luggage and I'm in trouble. Finnair FA did tell me that I can aproach Arrival Services and tell my situation. They did help me within 20 mins I got my bag in HEL. I walked to Hilton where I am checking in 3 days time. The challenge was how to drag 3pcs of luggage in snow. I never hated snow until this moment. 

Then luck quickly turnaround after getting rid of my excess baggage. Smooth check in and they do recognise One World Sapphire. I was in the lounge before you know it. Relaxed and ready to deal with the next challenge, the -26°C in Ivalo.

No comments: