Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Tap into Contingency

Short story, I didnt make it to my flight and domino effect on my other plans. That's tough when itinerary is packed. Oh well, that's why we have contingency budgeted on projects/OTI. 

So what did I miss? My flight from Krakow to Oslo. The horrendous bus ride from lowcost airport TRF of 2hours to Oslo. The train ride from Oslo to Bergen. And the flight from Bergen to Stavanger.

All is well. That schedule is too stressful anyway. So I just chose to salvage the uncommitted Oslo hotel cost and use it to book for a night in Hilton Krakow. Fingers crossed its not like Helsinki's Hilton. Will take well deserve sleep and rest for the planned Pulpit Rock climb the day after tomorrow.

Polish people are nice and polite. They were able to help me rebook my missed flight at no cost. Their lounge is simple but full of nice sweet things. 😋  

No regrets if I miss Oslo, Bergen. I would just look forward to Fjords and Pulpit Rock. The last remaining activity before I fly back to Manila.

No comments: