Sunday, December 18, 2022

Secret City

After the Aurora Borealis last night, I reckon it can never be topped by any other experience. But it keeps getting better. My idea of a perfect vacation is endless walking and discovering streets and getting wowed every corner. And that is what Tallinn has done to me. I walked endlessly until my feet is numb from the cold snow. Speaking of snow, the beauty in Tallinn is the 15th century façade and them cover it with generous snow like a fluffy marshmallows never budging to melt. Or maybe because I wasnt expecting much from Estonia but yes. It definitely is an exceptional city. Add in a layer of polite locals and much affordable prices. 

Now I am taking a 2 hour ferry ride from Tallink, which connects Tallinn and Helsinki. Much needed rest and I cannot wait for the next daya ahead. I still have 5 European cities to see before I come home for Christmas.

No comments: