Friday, December 23, 2022

3 wishes

Maybe I am already exhausted but I did forget my LV scarf at Hilton KRK airport. I realised this when I was boarding LH bus to the aircraft. Then, mentally I did put 3 wishes I needed to happen before I leave EU.

First Wish: for LV scarf to be found by the housekeeping and Hilton reply back to my email to me and they have an option to send it to me in AU at my expense. Wish granted.

Second Wish: for my global blue tax form to be dropped in a mailbox. This against the advice I got from LH FA saying I lost my chance. I should have done so in KRK. But KRK was saying I dont need to. I cant risk not getting those hard earned refund. So after the long walk and train shuttle I arrived in dreamland T2 and saw the holy grail. I dropped it!

Third Wish: was to be avle to credit my EY flight to VA so I can meet my status credit requirement to renew Gold status for another year (subject to 4 VA sectors in 2023). And yes, was able to do so with EY counter with no queue. 

All my three wishes were granted. But dark clouds rolledby as soon as I see a very very long queue at security. Christmas is indeed here. Many passengers. Less counters due to many of the ground staff I would think are now passengers on the way to their homes for Christmas. So there you go. FRA is literally a hell for me who got used to smooth check-in and breezy security. To be fair I got priority access to security but not on ticket check and immigration. Oh yeah, speaking of immigration. The german officer was looking for my inward stamp. I thought i was in trouble then I remembered there was no one at CDG when I entered EU. So it was an automated machine with no physical stamp. So there you go! I think there was an unconscious bias because I dont look caucasian so he thought I should have a stamp. Otherwise whatelse would it be? That he is stupid? Lol. Either way it is bad on him.

Right now I am just waiting to board EY flight to AUH and not looking forward to the dreadful 7hours layover. So I downloaded few movies. Hopefully, my clock ticks quicker this time.

No comments: