Saturday, August 31, 2013

arts and the royalty

today was not too crazy compared to my previous schedule. all i needed to do was see buckingham palace. but me thinking i already know london i was proven wrong. i shouldve swallowed my pride and opened a map. instead i wasted 20-30 mins of figuring out where the heck i am. luckily the guard still let me in the queens gallery. and that was the start of the royal day out tour.

in between royal day i manage to witness changing of the guards.

didnt manage to get a bite but did it on the way back. had the most amazibg cornish pasty i ever tasted.

the rest are just exhausting journey from PAD-RDG and back to think its rush hour. twas horrific experience. plus "the attitude" makes me want to swear directly on their fugly faces. my theory is that they tend to be so egoistical and think that they're the royalty supreme of the world.

then i met with Julie and was so in loved with their flat. fantastic glimpse view of tower bridge. we went to queen s theatre in westend to watch les miserables. top notch! great staging, perfect musical arrangement and noteworthy performances from Javert and Jean Valjean. promise i am capable of crying esp with this kind of performance. my alibi is that i was exhausted really. but still i put it as my top 2 musical of all time.

No comments: