Saturday, August 31, 2013

stonehenge and its unexplainable vibe

the most worry-some part of the trip. travelled an hour from bath by train. i got to salisbury 1835H. no time to lose. i quickly looked for cabbie who can take me to stonehenge. bit of a cabbie hunt cos i was expecting cabs to be queueing somewhere.

extremely poor today cos i forgot my wallet at home. i reckon i just have my day's worth of budget. i managed to squeeze little resources i have to get into a cab. costs 23 pounds but of course it was all worth it.

the stones were just magnificent. i got a a guide book but i will read them after the tour. i was at awe when i went close to the stones. of course we cant touch them but i feel a different aura when i put both my palms in the stones. there's something unexplainavle within these stones.

luckily my cousins hubby fetched me and i was so thankful for this generosity. words cant explain my appreciation.

No comments: