Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thursday is the new Monday

I just have more like an hour to straighten up my outlook. In blogging terms.

What's up with the new banner? Right, it's all about showing you the good side of me. It shall be a fresh start for me at looking at different chapters of life with a more enthusiastic approach. Friendlier and more compassionate, that is.

Like New Year's and Monday's, it gives us chance to have a new beginnings. And I reckon I needed that in my life. So starting tomorrow, I will lessen rants and you would hear more of life's good 'ol fashion values, on which we used to rely. Sounds familiar? (Hint: Family Guy).

May tomorrow be a perfect day, may you find love and laughter along the way! (Hint: RX 93.1).

Disclaimer. This will be cheesier than normal, I swear.

No comments: