Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Poo Accident and my bitchy mood

Poo Accident

Just when my spirits where up 'cos of :
- three job prospectives that contacted me,
- had my hurricane pork ribs,
- donated for Ondoy victims benefit, and
- sunny and summer-like weather

I accidentally sat on a dog poop. Good thing I brought my hoodie to wrap around my waist to conceal the poo incident. Luckily it's just few minutes of torture under the poo spell. I saw General Pants and instantly bought a Stussy shorts. Now I can enjoy the beach. Baywatching and finish my overdue book.

Bitchy Mood ii

After the dusty storm that swept Sydney last week, now we are rewarded with a good sunny day. That's why I went to the beach not thinking twice. But the power of technology has once again made the lovely weather into a pit of darkness. Through 24/7 internet connection I have been aware of any developments/news on social networking.

As a result I've been shrewd. Only because you provoked me to it. Generally I'm a friendly and nice guy but I have my limitations you see.. I can be really bitchy when not treated properly. I just have this dreadful angst that would mystify many. Its just the way of telling someone to fuck-off and mind your own business. Grow up and be mature. Act like a man and tell me directly if something's bothering you.

2 cents.

disclaimer: not in anyway angry at you. this is just a way to vent out.

No comments: