Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Halloween Cat and Sangria Friday Night

I've been talking to my stuffed animal! He is weird but quite photogenic. He loves watching TV. Used to sleep on top of Niko's TV but now that I have my own room at FL. He keeps staring outside the window? Quite weird. I just had a photo shoot for our Halloween comics (see below). He cooperates well. Hmm.. I wonder what to call him? Poo? Yes, he's name is Poo without an 'H'. Just plain black poo. haha



****
Yesterday was a great Friday night. I got a chance to hangout with my work buddies. We ate in a fine Spanish resto. Too bad we weren't able to see Flamingo dancing. Sangria for three hours is just impossible. I realised that working on this new environment is great as I have new colleagues to hangout with on a Friday night. Plus they're really nice and even offered a ride home.

No comments: