Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Ex-Auditor

I'm glad to be finished with E&Y.

Don't get me wrong but I did enjoy working for the firm for more than five years. I did gain a lot. And one thing I learned is often times it can be rewarding. And on the other hand it can be a curse.

Not being at E&Y, I discovered a lot of things I've been missing. There's more to life than work, definitely. Stressing out for your career. Been there. But once they had let me go - its like a new era had just began. I guess, career isn't everything.

Can you imagine that E&Y called me up this morning? Offering my job back. And listen to this. They are reconsidering me for another 3 months. Talk about reusable disposable auditor.

But I have just printed a big 'NO' using a permanent indelible marker that I'm an ex-auditor. Never returning on that route again.

2 comments:

jaaaidy said...

wtf? sorry i just read this today. ano ba yan. grabe naman. so much for being Employer of the Year huh? tsk tsk.

RONDZ said...

i know! user talaga sila. no doubt about it. they don't care about the welfare of their staff kasi replaceable naman...

im glad with my new found job kasi they value me. kahit maliit lang. the people are lovely!