Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Story of the Annoying One

To give you a background of that annoying person:

  • She talks about herself nonstop.
  • She sings even if she doesn't know the song. Yes the hums are killing me.
  • Makes fun of people's age like its a big deal.
  • Shows her collection of gift cards. Duh? I don't give a tiny rats' ass.
  • Comments on her life story on every place she sees.
  • She talks about her boy-toys all the time. Like she's hot. I'm awfully squeezed at the back of the car.
  • Talks about buying house at practically all places that comes to her mind. I can't take it anymore I even asked her 'Did you win the lottery?' I wanted to add 'or are you dreaming?' but might be offensive.

    And finally what I hate the most is that I can't stop to notice all her irritating ways and it was just nerve wracking!

    Sent via BlackBerry® from Vodafone
  • No comments: