Thursday, October 8, 2009

Addendum

Oh... I just realised that my blog counts (eeek! seems like blood count) are getting lower. Last month's statistics I got fewer hits cos I only posted like four entries.

Well, what can we do? My days are empty, no shit-load of stuff to tell. No work. No life. Not much of things I get interested in and my self-esteem is at its all time low. The only thing I mastered is the art of bumming around. It sucks, I tell ya. And hell yeah, I am now in desperate need of a job to keep me sane. If there is a 101 on 'Getting-yourself-employed' book. I won't think twice in buying it.

Still I say that it's not about the money. Not to brag but I got shit loads of it to survive another season. But somehow I need to be useful to the society. And damn, I couldn't justify any vacation if I can't find myself a job. So please... If you're reading this and if you're from NSW. Please, please hire me. I am talented, smart and gorgeous.

No comments: