Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Indian Curry makes me MAD!

A code name I shall use for now.

He is such a scum bag! Scatterbrain if you would. I hate his guts. His smell. His face - a plain disgust. He always goes to my desk to pester me with his annoying questions. Can you believe this guy brags about his "Masters in Professional Accounting" (with Air Quote) but doesn't know anything about debits and credits? I hate to think he's lying but I think he is. Is it possible for someone to have a good theoretical background on accounting and worse practical knowledge? He doesn't even know what fortnight means!!

My colleague and I are arguing whether he is:
a. An illegal immigrant;
b. A terrorist sent from Middle East; or
c. Just plain stupid.

I've been pissed so many times. I told him not to expect to much from me, cos good training comes from personal initiative to learn. I don't spoon feed. I terrorise and I can eat someone alive.

For a start, I did give him some filing to do. He can't even follow simple instructions. I promise I would be very strict with him. He has to learn. And my iron hands and mean persona will unleash Rondzter.

Beware. It starts on Monday.

No comments: