Saturday, March 31, 2007

Casual Living Sucks!!!

Casual living has been blacklisted as far as my choices where to buy furniture from. Imagine that I have booked the sale on 18 February 2007 and still I havent received my bed frame, dining table, dresser, night tables! They really suck big time! Imagine it's already end of March 2007. We managed to negotiate with them to change the items bought with those which are already available. Good that they allowed that but the worst part is until now two weeks after we went through the hazzle of going to Supa Centa again, the delivery crappy department failed to book the delivery! imagine that there was a previous system error and now there is another lapse on their system! So I may say that I am not satisfied with how their sales support work. They don't really care about the satisfaction of their customers as soon as sale has already been made! Why do they have to offer discounts if they cannot manage to book delivery!

No comments: