Wednesday, March 21, 2007

talk and talk

Just talked with my dad, mom, Tito Len, my brother, Abby, Jing, Eric, JB, Paul, Boss Mae, Myleen etc... And i feel really really happy just hearing them and connecting with them once again! Touching base with them takes away all the worries in living in a foreign land. Its so good to communicate with your friends every now and then and just wondering what they were up to.. Anyway, its good and it makes me happy! I hope I could talk to all of my friends back home. I just booked my annual leave this May and planning to go to Perth and Bangkok. Also booked my December leave (for almost a month), I will be going back homeby then. I will make the most out of my vacation leave. Anyway, with at the rate that the time is moving it won't be long til December comes. Just the other day it was like Monday and the grumpiness to go to office and tomorrow's already Thursday and I'm quite excited to end the week. Time flies so fast nowadays..

No comments: