Sunday, March 25, 2007

25 hours in a day

What if you've been given an extra hour for one day? What would you do? Basically the first question is what day would you choose?

I'll probably choose Sunday since it flies so fast that I would feel upset that day after Sunday is Monday again. I have to earn another week before I fin'lly enjoy my short weekend.

Tomorrow's like a granted wish, simply b'coz of the DST-thingey! I have been given an extra hour. Prolly the best thing to do is spend it sleeping. It seems like I never spend extra time to relax. Tomorrow I will wake up with the usual 7-ish or 8-ish but given an extra hour, it's like 8-ish or 9-ish. It will be so cool. Thanks so much DST for giving me an extra hour to spend on sleeping.

I will be spending most of the time tomorrow studying my new client for Monday. Looking for the best route to go there via www.whereis.com and at the same time watching episodes of Heroes which I am so currently addicted to.

Speaking of Heroes, its always been a dream of mine to have special powers like flying, reading minds, stopping time, teleport!! I've been dreaming of those power ever since X-men days.. I would love to do the power of Hiro Nakamura since I'll be able to go back to the Philippines without costing a penny.

I should definitely go to sleep and leave my laptop open to download the episodes I will be watching tomorrow...

No comments: