Monday, March 19, 2007

cos stats will make u happy!

i honestly dont want to end this week. why? cos stats will make me happy. stats is short for fs finalisation, meaning statutory accounts. why? cos you would normally just stay in the office. pretty laid back life. no pressure from clients. just wrap up your audit documentation, pgap, and do review your stats. contrary to clients in the philippines where the auditor is responsible for the whole stat accounts (except for my key account, pwera lang pala ang annual report), here in australia you don't have to deal with it. maging cash flow expert ka lang, its enough and you're already an all-knowing-person! ni-financial instruments nga di sila ganon kahusay. im really happy that i experienced the ifrs conversion before i left sgv. it really added a lot of value in me and of course, nakaka impress din ng mga managers and partners d2! hehe

******************
am i frustrated again? i dunno! a bit, maybe. feel a bit annoyed. i rather not talk about it here. but due to my personality disorder, i was able to neatly fold and hang my clothes and make my room a pleasant place to sleep. i can't wait for my desk, dining table and bed to arrive. hopefully this saturday. it would really make me happy. finally my house is already a house! and we could get rid of the rubbish cartons and snow flakes (styro) which constantly make our house looks like there was a raging blizzard!

my thoughts now are focused on how i can make my stay here the best as possible. where do i wanna go? i wanna go to perth (west australia), goldcoast (queensland) and to alice springs (northern australia) and tasmania too... or maybe i do need to apply for permanent residency already? the problem is my documents? do i have complete set of syllabus from lasalle? i hope there someone who could bring some of my files here in sydney. hmm.. speaking of which! i hope my new found friend could help me with this.. imma ask her a favor! *fingers crossed*

motion for digression: just watched aeonflux! really cool! lovely! amasing! its grayt! you should watch it!

2 comments:

jaidy said...

rondz! meron pakong ibang syllabi dito. yun yung sinubmit ko sa cpaa before eh. pero yung saken kasi pinanotarize ko. then yung iba original copies yata ang nasend ko. tell me lang if you want me to email those that i still have! mag PR ka na! haha...

rondz said...

hi jaidy.. please email me po.. it would very much help me.. thanks ha! gus2 ko na magPR!hehe