Sunday, March 18, 2007

75th Anniversary of Hababij... Tiramisu saved my life!

Cool! its the 75th anniversary of Harbour Bridge ("Hababij"-self proclaimed by me)! The bridge was closed for the celebration. It just tells me how aussie people really likes to celebrate and have an enjoyable time. Too bad I can't be there since I have heaps of things to do in the office. I originally planned to take my work at home but yesterday I left at home the keys for my drawer–where my laptop is kept. So I have to come to the City again just to get the freakin' laptop! and i left my weekly train pass at home for crying out loud! Huhuhu :'( Got more than annoyed when the train back to Waverton was 30-minutes delayed. Far out, bugger!

So naturally, I have to go back to office and just work there. Rather than to squeeze myself with heaps of sweaty smelly people who smells like chopped onions with garlic and ginger and a bit of chili kili-kili that will suffocate me and put me to sleep. I'd be hypnotised and captured and tortured until I reveal the secret of the hababij! *this doesn't make sense at all*. I rather stay in the office eating Tiramisu, which by the way saved my life from all this crap mentioned earlier. Savor the goodness while its still chilled. This will boost me in finishing what I intend to do in the office. To the work addicted people! In short, to "Ghie"! Cheers!

No comments: