Saturday, March 31, 2007

random thoughts on a lazy saturday

There's nothing much to do.. Busy season is finally over. I don't have to go back to office and work. This is phenominal. Busy season here is just fantastic. Stress level never reached my fingertips.

Lemme think what has happened yesterday... Last night had dinner in a chinese resto, ordered spare ribs in salt 'n pepa' with my friend. *By the way I hope she will recover soon, I know its hard to lose someone and not be physically there with the few moments in her cousin's life. To the faithfully departed, may she rest in peace*

Last night I also had Gloria jeans' Caramel Nut Frap and a bit of easter chocolate buying. I bought a bunny and an egg from lindt. Almost can't wait to eat the bunny alive! EQ* I can wait for another week before I eat the bunny's head off!

The best morning usually happens when you don't have to think about waking up early and pretty much don't mind the time 'cos u don't have to drag yourself to go to office. Cooked my brekkie, just sausage cocktails and a salami. Morning stroll is a bit cold. Had cappucino take-away from finks cafe. It's already autumn but the leaves haven't fallen yet. It's really a fine weather to go out but rather I stay at home and clean. In a short while my bed will finally be arriving. Don't have to worry about sleeping on the mattress again. The dining table is also coming, don't have to worry about eating on my lap.

Watched 'Dodge ball' and it was hilarious. Later I'm going to watch 'Music and lyrics' and some episodes from 'House' (thanks Karen!) and Heroes. Really nothing much instored for me today.. Prolly go to North Sydney and grab some items from the grocery. As far as I could remember we don't have milk, bread, meat and a light bulb. Maybe it's best also to buy a wall clock so that I will constantly be reminded that I'm almost always late for work.

Sometimes it's weird 'cos you feel that life in another country is a plain routine experience. There's an empty space most of the time. The only consolation is to treat yourself with ice cream and a movie and the feeling of loneliness will be forgotten for a minute. But when you think about it, it's really hard to cope. It's like you want to meet mates who would not fret about going out of town because they dont have budget and wanted to save or sometimes the alibi is that it is unplanned and they are not willing to give in to your impulse trippings. The hell with that. I want to go to Blue Mountains! I want to go to Perth! and I want to go to Bangkok. I want to have a normal friday night gimmick! Whatever my collegues think about should not be a factor of my decision. I am ready to go alone if they always whine about the costs. Losen up a bit and have a life, for Pete's sake. Life's too short to compromise fun. Mid 20's is fast approaching. Conquer what you like and live your life. You may never know when it will end, therefore satisfy your urges and just do what you wanna do. So if you're with me just follow me on my random craziness!

No comments: