Wednesday, March 28, 2007

long way home

fin'lly I'm home!

after a tiring journey, I just want to say I wanna go home and take a rest..

here's the story.. i was really frustrated with my accountant today since he was really working so hard. its good i know but we have to go home on time! forget about finishing the documentation. lets be practical! I'm living on the other end of new south wales. it takes ages before i reach home. this client is really a far place on the west considering I'm on the northern east of Sydney. the client is located at the farthest left. i was waiting for him to update our AWS (application we use to document our audit). i should have mentioned to him that i will go home before 6pm and I'll just replicate a copy so that he could update on his own without the use of my laptop. anyway, we head off at around 7pm. its really a long journey. we reached the isolated train station by 7:45 and I have to wait for another 20-25 minutes before the train finally came. I was in oblivion when i realised that I boarded the wrong train. it went passed circular quay and I have to walk all the way from st James to town hall. why did i not pay attention? its simple, i was reading this newspaper that was left inside the train.. and there's a story about an accident which a drunk driver sped off and went over the bus stop where people were waiting for their bus. people started flying across the street. I'm really not sure about fatalities but what struck me most is that two babies were injured. i hope they have survived. i just cannot fathom any person with a conscience doing that thing! i mean drunk driving! that's when i realised how important it is to drive clean! anyway going back to my story.. i walk all the way from st James to town hall it took me 30 minutes.. why? normally its only 15 minute walk but since I've seen Starbucks in one corner. i got myself a banana chip frap! its bad at first and when i realised I'm really hungry and somehow it doesn't taste that bad, I've come to appreciate it. and when i was in the train station, i was reading another newspaper and realised that i might have another unplanned stupidity, so i threw the newspaper where i got it and started paying attention. mind you newspapers are accessible anywhere because people here don't really care if they make the place dirty. there's no written rule that says newspaper is equal to rubbish! so i got off the train. saw a beautifully dressed woman in front of me, and when i stared down at her shoes.. there were no shoes! and her feet is oh soo dirty! its really shameful that she degrades herself even if she's wearing a very exotic dress. anyway, climbing this horrific mountain on the way to my home is really tragic for me! I'm really stressed out and i just want to teleport to my room and sleep. but here i am at home blogging and eating as i speak. thanks to Renee's Caldereta! somehow it saved my day from a total misery. plus forgot to mention, i stained her couch with green ink. i just hope i can find a solution to this problem tomorrow.

finally, i apologise about the trail of thoughts and that i digress to much. i just want to blog-it off! so that i will feel good and have a channel to say all of this miseries!

No comments: