Thursday, March 8, 2007

How can you stop time

Just realised that we are not getting any younger by the minute. Had been thinking about my decision to move here in Australia for good and enjoy life here as there's so much in stored for me here. And I reckon that time is a bit fast nowadays...

This morning while I was on the client (which is a lovely school), there was a fire drill. It was really great to break-away from work for a while. I suddenly realise how time moves so quickly. I just realised that just not so long ago (really?!!) I was just making my way to my lower education and finding a lot of insights about the future, the adulthood and the career I want to be taking. I was thinking at that moment how I am going to be successful and spend on the things that I want. I want to finish school instantaneously and be mature as soon as possible. I've been a bit sentimental since I was always seeing kids in the school and how fun it is to have no problem and be a worry-free child. I also realised that my line of work creates heaps of problems and sometimes it can make you age a bit more.

If time can be stopped for awhile and just feel young and carefree, it would be the best thing in the world. I've come to Sydney to enjoy life and now I am a bit flustered with work. But still I hope for the best and to learn independently. That is the most urgent task that I want to accomplish. Painstakingly reaching every hardships and financial difficulties is just the initial step. Recently been spending thousands of dollars just to buy furniture and applicances. Moving ahead I realised that soon, greater decision is ahead of me. Bigger five-way intersection is yet ahead and decide which to go (Just like in Waverton, its actually my first time to encounter such crazy five-way intersection). But whatever is ahead of me. I know I will decide for the best. Will I stay or go? That depends on my fate here in audit. But I definitely think that I will not pursue audit until the end. But everything is still open and subject to changes.

So cheers and lets be worry free or time will fast so quickly..

No comments: