Sunday, April 1, 2007

palm sunday and the white teeth

Palm Sunday is never the same without the palaspas. In St. Mary's, we were not able to see anyone with palaspas and I suddenly miss the one we had in the Philippines wherein it feels so good holding it high and swaying it until it get blessed. I was a bit flustered since it ain't complete without 'em. But as we approach the entrance of the church we saw some containers with few stems of palm leaves. It really looks so simple and brittle. Then I just realise that here in Sydney they make it simple as possible and its the very essence of the celebration rather than make it colorful. But still I miss the creativity that we have back home. Here's how'd the palaspas looks like (c/o Renee- ayan may credits ka na)




After the mass, we had our usual Sunday coffee at Gloria Jeans and headed for grocery. I saw an Oral B's electric toothbrush which just costs me $15 and I think its really cheap. Now i can have cleaner and a whiter teeth for as long as I want. Buy it now and get that killer smile that you always wanted! (naks endorser na raw..)



No comments: