Friday, April 6, 2007

good friday..

Im here at Parramatta as i speak. I just feel incomplete without attending the complete celebration of the passion of Christ. What's the difference? Here the cross is not accessible as people would kiss the cross. A bow or genuflect is fine. My friends and i went to different churches and we did the station of the cross. Visita iglesia meaning visiting the churches. Im tired and hungry and please be reminded that fasting should be done today. Its just weird that my friends are eating and i am fasting. I just want to sacrifice and feel that i am dong something difficult for the Lord. That is why i will not eat any other meal for today. I miss procession at our province and it just makes me sad that i had to be here learning different way of celebrating the holy week. Inasmuch as i enjoyed visita iglesia i would still prefer celebrating the passion of Christ.

No comments: