Saturday, April 14, 2007

Psycho ME-rror

Dream fulfilled as I bought this crazy Psycho Mirror. To describe, it gives you 4 by 6 little rectangles to give a unique view of yourself! At long last, I have already installed it at home. Just not sure if it is valid to put hooks on the walls. Watdaheck, just by staring through it I began to do some wacky faces. This Psycho Mirror has unleashed its possessing powers to overpower me. For unknown reasons, I began jumping.. dancing.. and doing silly faces! Just to see how it would react. I finally slowed down and realised that I'm totally being a psycho. I pulled myself together, breathed and started going back to reality. The mirror depicts my life not as a psycho but as fun-loving creature that you can never tell whats on my mind. I tend to change my mood so often. It seems that in more instances I tend to shift to another personality when reaching a certain circumstance especially when I can't manage being in a certain situation.

'nuff about the psycho-analysis and just look through its possessing powers on ME.














No comments: