Saturday, April 28, 2007

No Biggie for ME

I'm really really desperate to have my internet connection. It happened during the course of the week wherein I kept on attempting to open my internet explorer. I even tried mozilla but none of them seems to be working. I've changed my phone cable and ethernet cable to the spare I had just to check if there might be worn-out wires but still there's no sign of internet. my last resort is to try it on using my dell (it might have been my compaq's topaq) but still, no internet...

When i finally logged on Biggie's (Bigpond) site, it says that my account is inactive! And i reckon it has something to do with the payment dues. I called them up and realised that it is because of my relocation from Strathfield to Waverton! How stupid?! Biggie and Tellie (Telstra) belongs to the same company!!! It's a technical problem that Telstra wasn't able to link my accounts together and have updated my telephone line address but my internet was still being billed at my old home. Isn't it damn obvious that if my telephone is being relocated then should the internet also be. Even a small kid will realise this! Anyway, I paid for it right-away and just hope that I would have that Biggie soon.

No comments: