Friday, May 4, 2007

the cake thing that brought us together

Just want to blog about my recent client activity. At first I thought that this engagement I'm with really sucks big time. But it turned out to be one of the coolest team I'm with. I've been assigned to the engagement since last week but this week is the best! Simply because of the cake thing that brought the team together.

The story is plain and simple. The client wouldn't give us any cake and we had to steal em..rather its Ricki who stole the pieces of cake until its last drop :) peace, Ricki! I appreciate what you did! We ended up laughing cause crumbs were on our work desk and our teeth have traces of the crime we've just committed.

And on the birthday of Siobhan, we went out and bought are lunch from Red Rooster. We treated her with a nice chocolate cheese cake for her upcoming birthday on the next day. And guess what, we didn't give the client any 'cos that's the way they treated us. Anyway, the two weeks have been really amazing and I thank both Ricki and Siobhan for job well done and for the best team I had since I arrived in Sydney. Cheers!

No comments: