Saturday, May 19, 2007

walking in the clouds

Monday and Thursday is really foggy! Which makes me think twice if I wanna go to the client or just call in a sickie. But what the hell? I've got tons of things to do. Even forgot to pay my rent for crying out loud. It's ironic that I feel like I'm walking in the clouds last Thursday but the day turned out to be hell. I miss a much awaited Expat Event. From what I've heard they had so much fun. While I am left out to do extreme tasks. Lemme ask... How the hell would I be able to complete a due diligence work with just me doing it? For two days? Get real. My contact wouldn't let me even take photocopies of the reconciliation. What was that?! Copy everything!! Far out!

Extreme pressure has put me in a position of not talking to my roomies for a week. Not even have the time to cook my food and had to take crappy fast food take-aways. Enough with the whining and I'll just rave on the things that didn't made my week a complete hell.

1. I was able to go to Rhodes Shopping Center last Friday. And they close by 7pm. Lucky me! I was able to go around Ikea. Although I wasn't able to buy anything there, I still have my blank DVD-RW to put all my Heroes collection for archiving.

2. I was able to go to the grocery and buy a conditioner. I know I have enough share of a bad hair day each morning.

3. I was able to buy a set of badminton racket for $4.50. At least I can save a bit from renting it at $3.00 per day.

4. I was able to buy towel hang-ons so that I wouldn't squeeze my bath towel with my roomies anymore.

5. I was able to buy a new piggy bank. The last one I bought is already full. I really have so much fun putting coins on this tin can. The sound keeps me entertained.

6. I was able to rent The Holiday DVD. I know its not that good. But I really need a happy movie.

7. I was able to download Christopher Pikes' The Last Vampire. I also downloaded e-books software and text to speech. At least I wouldn't strain my eyes from reading on my Compaq's screen.

8. I was able to obtain a copy of top 100 books Australia loves. And to know that 10% of which I already have read and most of 'em I already have a copy. So its just a matter of reading it.

9. I was able to create my first DVD about Heroes with extra sections to show the casts and behind the scenes. I was tempted to put on a commentary from yours truly but I reckon its just a waste of time. But what the hell. I'll do that on my second issue. By the way, I am a frustrated actor-director. Memories of Palanggana awards is rushing back to me.

10. I already did my laundry and for the first time. I wasn't rushing on a Sunday.

I have come to a conclusion that my week is not about to end to a total misery. At last I can say that walking in the clouds is not bad at all. You just have to find the ray of light to keep you off the fog.

No comments: