Thursday, May 10, 2007

journey to pzone

Yesterday was my first day on the new engagement. This by far is the longest journey I had. Going from Waverton to Blacktown and hopping in a cab to go to Arndell Park. I have to wake up at 6 to arrive at 9.

$o, what is pzone? It's a place I've been after going to the station in blacktown. I've seen heaps of my kababayan in groups. Some in the parlor and some in the karinderya. Both groups are watching eat bulaga with Ai Ai performing. The feeling is surreal and I never felt like this since I came to Sydney six months ago. It felt really goood! It only means that I've been missing home implicitly.

so whats pzone then.. Go figure.

2 comments:

jaidy said...

i heard (or read) na blacktown is the pinoy capital of sydney? true? hehe

rondz said...

yup! its true! puro pinoy nga ang tambay sa kanto! kakatuwa tuloy.. para kang nasa tondo hehe