Sunday, May 27, 2007

lonesome sunday

It's a shame to wake up on a beautiful Sunday morning with a hangover and an over-hang thinking about all the things you'd procrastinated to do days before. Now, I'm rushing to accomplish much but me isn't cooperating well. Me just wanted to sleep, watch the downloaded spanish-dubbed Grey's Anatomy (Arrggh!!@!#) and call it a day not worrying about the week coming ahead. My only consolation now is an "El Sorcho" from Dominos. At least I could eradicate one problem–cooking.

It's almost 1pm and have yet to do my laundry, go grocery shopping, go to mass and work a bit. I just hate me for promising my manager to accomplish it before Monday. In the first place, why would I torture myself? Self-gratification my ass! I know FF-mode should have been left in my previous office.

Now as I was going home from Ghie's place, I realised how fun it is to hang-out with them. And a sad reality is that I have to go back to my apartment where its a different zone. Interaction is no where to be found. So I just decided to lie down, invest in making my tummy look bigger and just bum around.

No comments: