Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Heroes At Last!

I know its overrated but whatdaheck, I'm still gonna blog about Heroes! Well, after finally watching the season finale awhile ago... now I can breathe. I know that in a span of an hour everything has to be squeezed in. All the unanswered questions.. theories formulated.. they will soon come to a conclusion.

Review
Personally I was a bit disappointed with Peter-vs-Sylar battle. Or how it all ended with one sweep of a sword. Or why Peter didn't fly by himself and explode like a human fireworks! But come to think of it, I reckon it is the best way to end this adrenalin-pumping-phenominal-hit. There's no other way to say that you're a hero if you do not know how to sacrifice for the sake of all. After all, they're big brothers and they love each other.

On an overall rate, I guess this one is the best TV series that had me hooked until its very end. But the good part is that we were left hanging with the cockroach thingey that we shall anticipate some evil to conquer Season 2. I just can't imagine the tiny Sylar cockroach to harm mankind. But what if it is Sylar, does it mean he can still do telekenesis. LOL! A weird super powered cockroach that will explode and harm the ants-kind!

Effect on me?
I will surely miss sneaking from my manager just to get home early every Tuesday. And not going to Wollies or roam around Sydney.. Too excited to download current Heroes episode and anxiously waiting for my bittorent to prompt that it has been completed. Heating dinner while I watch the latest installment of Heroes. Gawd, I will surely miss this! Not unless next season's just 'round the corner?

5 comments:

Franc said...

Good point about Peter not flying alone but I guess Tim Kring wanted to show that Nathan can also be a hero despite the selfish choices he made... In the end, he choice to save the world over his ambition... Heroes is quite unique in the sense that they are more human (with powers) and they don't appear larger than life... yet they still somehow save the world...

rondz said...

yeah i totally agree! i just wish i can save the world too. i want to spread peace! :D

Franc said...

we all do our fair share in saving the world... by our own little ways...

rondz said...

si jingy bear ang heroes! kasi may sakit pero nagwowork pa para sa semens! hehe

Franc said...

heroes talaga si jingy bear... may power yan magpapayat just by getting sick... and power of persuasion pa yun by her pacute voice... hehe