Saturday, May 19, 2007

helluva week

>Hi how are you?
>I'm good thanks!
>What are you're plans over the weekend?
>We might probably hang-out with friends and play some sports.. And yourself?
>We are going to have a barbie. It will be a nice weather this weekend..

Nuff with the everything-is-so-lovely conversation. My week sucks! I have to admit it. Site visits, 2-day audit, due diligence, under-staffing, grads!!!.. unpredictable managers, arggghhh... This is too much! I can't pretend everythin' is gooood. I'm tired of working under extreme pressure. Stress! It's killing me.

Well, weekend's my saviour. Time to unwind. Time to rewind, play, slow-motion and pause.. Then decide to fast forward. I can't take it! I realised my week really really sucks! Now I might think that weekend is a precious milestone for me. But then again, it comes too fast that I realise its already Sunday. What happened to my Friday and Saturday??

I don't wanna spoil it but there's so much to do that you end up nothing much has been done! I'm practically bored today. Roomies going somewhere. Friends out of sight. The only consolation is eating chicken here in Nando's to celebrate a horrific week.

I guess, there's so much that I've been missing these days. Sometimes I get sooo emotional that the very thought of it, would want me to jump to a plane and leave this country and go back home...

But I guess lets continue. Touch the remote. Play. And go back to reality. Continue with this pretentious life.. Guess I have to say Portuguese chicken is really gooood!

No comments: