Monday, April 16, 2007

performance appraisal

Been doing a lot of performance appraisal today. And now its my turn to evaluate myself. Never have I made self review and it is equally hard as making performance reviews for your staff. Its hard in the sense that you have to know exactly the things that you've focused on a particular engagement. Here in Sydney, you have to mention if you are ready to be progressed to a higher level. As such, I have to recall instances where I feel a hero for the firm. Its a bit hard boasting you're achievements without being too proud of yourself. You have to know the difference between boasting and just merely stating your accomplishments.

Just this afternoon, my manager was very happy to know that our client have given us a higher rating in the client satisfaction survey. I know that I did what I can do to please them. And for that I am really glad that my spell did work.

No comments: