Saturday, April 21, 2007

Autumn leaves are falling and I am anticipating

One afternoon as I was just having my audit training I glanced over the window and saw how good it is to watch the leaves falling. It felt good to look back and reflect on how the six months I've been with Sydney. I've had my fair share of homesickness and sudden enthusiastic moments. I've adjusted so far and would think that I am now recovering, especially from my finances. It is just so good to realise how everything started and now you dream about how you are going to live life on the next few years. I am still in the process of studying my options to renew my contract or probably do permanent visa to help my plans for further studies.

I know that when I arrived here at Sydney, there's so much that I wanna do and explore. I know that life here would be more of an adventure for me as I journey to the second half of my 20's. I feel that I've dealt with the labyrinth of emotions just deciding to come here and how I could make it happen. Good thing that the monster in me hasn't been unleashed to spoil my plans. So far, I know I am on the right track. But what happens next?

As the leaves are falling, there is always some rain that will wash away these dirty leaves. It will be clean but soon forgotten. A new set of leaves will sprung, a sign of hope that no matter how rough it gets there's always a brand new day. This gives me a feeling that hope is always there. So much to anticipate and so much to hope for. I just know that someday, I will feel fulfilled and that I will feel contented with how I am journeying through this road I've taken.

[ extra ]
I just finished putting up a table. It is massive! I mean it literally occupied the extra space on our living room. And I have asked permission (from Renee) to place it there because is not possible to put it in my tiny tiny room. It's really ironic that my table is so huge but my laptop is so small that it only occupied 15% of the space.

By the way, the husband of Renee has already arrived and we went to the City to tour him around. My feet is throbbing in pain as I blog. I wasn't able to get a gelato and wasn't able to get a latte. And I am crying out loud because my laundry isn't finished since I forgot to put in the dryer when we left the house. And tomorrow's Sunday. Here we go again with the work. Waaaaaah.. I just want to be rich and just bum around. Oh well..

No comments: