Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Venezia captivating beauty at night

Venice greeted us with unwelcoming humidity. Luckily I sat at the front and the cool breeze took away the arrogant weather. First activity was the gondola ride. It is the best way to see explore Venice many islands. We barely hav full day to see Venice. Finally I've ridden the real thing. Vegas, Singapore wnd even Philippines has one..

Then we had a walking tour of Venice, which I should have opted out. It was the longest time and it is not practical for real reason that Venice is pretty much self explanatory.  I would have been better off queueing for San Marco Cathedral.

I did break again from the gang just because they dont have the same enhusiast I have when traveling. I was so enamored with masks here that I bought heaps. Then a quick espresso and toilet break. I did go to St Marks Campanile which where I fell in love with Venezia.  The clouds skewed into perfect purple and pink sky. The crescent moon displayed beautifully on th dome. I had a date with my favourite affogato over a lovely musician playing classic romantic songs. The shops are posh and the ambiance exuded elegance.

No comments: