Saturday, September 14, 2013

crazy amsterdam

i probably should equate this trip to my vegas trip. but instead if getting drunk i got bit stoned. i say that space brownie should be consumed with a company. never do it alone. not catastrophic but u get paranoid when u started feeling weird. started with my hands then in my head. but the trick is mind over matter. i was able to go to sleep but it was a loooong sleep that i eventually missed the pedal biking and heiniken factory. i did go to museums though. finally we had our final dinner in a floating resto. not too bad! i loved it! i still am ranting with the crap gang. most of em are really not welcoming! in my honest opinion, i should have sticked to my group instead of going alone most of the time. but something in me says that i love adventure and doing everything by myself.

No comments: