Friday, May 8, 2009

The Uluru Climb

This will be a short version of my uluru trip. Oh by the way, thank God there's good reception on the outback.



Pretty much the highlight of the day was Uluru. At first I didnt want to climb cos its too steep. Then I said what the hell. I will be here only once. I was on seize-the-day mode. Climb up the steepy rock. Gave up three times but my fellow backpakers from the UK motivated me. Thanks girls. It was amazing. In total that was 3 hours of climbing and going down.



I can smell dinner. So I'll update more when I have the chance.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

3 comments:

Beverly said...

omg, im so inggit!!!

Beverly said...

ron, kelan ka uuwi? nagiisip kasi ako kung magpapabili ako ng shoeses. =) kasi baka umuwi ako pinas or baka may aalis papunta dito..

rondz said...

22 May nasa pinas na ako. Will always be online naman at YM. or you can always email me your list and money (haha!)