Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm an official bum!

So this is how it feels like. Just hanging out in our balcony and enjoying the hot climate. Good thing its fairly windy up here. I'm hanging out with my mom and dad (both retired). I'm thinking - I am more of retired than a bum. Plainly because I'm waiting for my superannuation and planning my future travels. The whole morning were spent planning for my Japan visit.

The thought of being an official bum has occurred to me - as I am just eating. sleeping. internet surfing. watching TV/DVDs.

Yesterday, I did my laundry. All of them. Almost all of my clothes from the luggage are all soiled - so it took me half a day to wash all of them.

Today, we plan to go to Duty Free.

Monday - need to get my passport renewed. Meet a friend. Contact my Super Funds. Start applying for Japan Visa.

that's it... I don't have anything to do. Or maybe I could start on reading the books I have accumulated. I really have no idea on the next few days... Probably design my YoVille house and keep on accumulating YoVille coins.

No comments: