Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My BBies

Ticked almost all the things to do before I leave SYD. The only thing remaining is to pay some bills and pack up. Ohh.. and shopping. On second thought, I might do the latter in Singapore. I have reserved a "Wot Hotel?". I ended up in Orchard Hotel Singapore - its 5-star and its a great deal.

Digressing again. The main achievement today was to suspend my BlackBerry's plan (BB1) for two months while I am away. This is on the premise that I'll be getting my visa and will be back in August 2009. And in a month's time I will have a job? But its a bit early to stress about it yet.

Now I'm just waiting for my BalikbayanBox (BB2) to get picked up. Nothing special with the contents. Some used clothes, worn out shoes and some trashy magazines. Will just tell my family that we'll shop at Duty Free. Or I can buy some goodies here as well. If I still have time tomorrow.

As a reward for my NZ SkyDive, I bought myself a watch. It's Burberry (BB3) and it was a bit cheaper in DFS. It's my treat for myself for being good boy and surviving by myself for 2 years, 7 months and 8 days in Australia.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

hahaha..parang puro reward to yourself a..kaw talaga, babalik ka naman jan after 2 months..may things to do before i leave sydney pa!! hehe. ganda ng watch mo!

Ghie said...

nice watch!

i agree wit bevs - 2 months will be very quick - d mo mararamdaman... parang nabigyan ka lang ng free holiday during busy season! haha

rondz said...

@bevs haha wala lang yan para ma-document ko lang ang mga kelangan ko pa gawin. haha. puro reward nga ... na realise ko na lang na ambilis ng pera! hehe naku baon na ako sa utang. parang shopaholic story!

@ghie hehe am thinking of it that way kaso wala nga lang sweldo.