Friday, May 22, 2009

Luxurious Living

Started with my business class experience at Singapore Airlines. It has so many benefits like jumping on long queue in checking-in. You have twice as much baggage allowances. Ideal if you are going home for good. SYD to SG takes about 8 hours - relaxation is important. An hour of sleep seems such a long time. More leg room and amazing seats! Superb food, champagne and endless wine. They even call me 'Mr Mercado'. I selected seat 17C which is near the fire exit but on the upper deck. I consulted http://seatexpert.com/ for the best seat.

I watched three movies and 1 TV show. Madagascar 2, Changeling, Monsters Inc and 30 Rock. I have read two chapters of D. Sedaris' Coldoroy... Opened my mac and budgeted the expenditures for Singapore. I have $500 budget for shopping but I reckon I won't spend everything. I must learn to save!!! or else I will regret it. I'm bum for the next few months anyway.

Took a cab going to my hotel. Nice - I got M. Benz as a cab. Cheap - it only costs $20+.

Checked-in at Orchard Hotel Singapore. Getting lucky I guess - I got an upgrade to Executive Club Room - yay! King Size Bed. Stylish room. Cable. Unlimited internet surfing. Free Breakfast Buffet. Nice view of Orchard Rd... Jacuzzi!

Am still wearing my BB shirt and BB watch. Haha - my passport to enter to all the high-end brands. I'm in search for a coin purse. I badly need one. I'm using my oakies' case for crying out loud. Gucci - no to pricey!, BB - im overdosed. Bally - I like but Syd price is much cheaper. Polo - its cheap but not that stylish. I ended up buying Lacoste for only $45.

I also bought a book to enjoy while taking a dip this evening. I'm now reading Nocturnes and kinda loving it.

And to end this luxurious living, tomorrow I will stay at KrisFlyer Lounge as an Elite Member and as a Biz Class. I deserve to be happy to cover the bitterness of how my career had been at E&Y! There I finally said it.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

coin purse..uhuh..for $45..uhuh..haller?? mura ba yun?

check this out:

http://www.ifrsrecruitment.com/

rondz said...

haha... okay na yun. treat ko for myself (again!)...

yaan mo na that's my way of forgetting about my EY heartaches! lol

thanks for the webbie. I will check it soon.