Saturday, May 30, 2009

DLSU's Blakwan

We cant help but reminisce the good ol' college days. Struggling to pass while enjoying the good times..

Last night I met Ody, Berna and Tope at MOA. *Digresses* I know how to commute from Better to MOA (haha!). We ate at World Chicken and stayed until midnight at Starbucks. *Digresses again* Finally I was able to taste affogato once more. Sydney's affogato is soo strong and I could only get this at Gelatissimo. They dont have it in Starbucks.

We looked at the journal compiled by Berna. Pictures, random notes about our block, professors... Events. OMG! Has it been that long? I feel like it has been ages! We look soo much younger back then. Full of zest and enthusiasm. Idealistic. And most of all, innocent looking! haha... I have the privilege of taking it home. Since I've got nothing to do - I volunteered to scan every pages! I just realised how onerous the task I have in front of me.

Planning to go to Anilaw (?) - a little island in Zambales. Not sure about it. And I have to make a quote for China (Shanghai and Beijing). They're interested in joining my Asian Journey..

- - - - -
Ohh. I've never heard of Coron before and when I saw the pictures from my highschool buddy. Crap?! How come I haven't been to places in the Philippines yet. It was magnificent and I asked myself why am I prioritising my foreign trips when the islands have so much too offer.

3 comments:

roizkee said...

Hey I didn't know you were also planning to go to Shanghai and Beijing. They said its quite nice over there but apparently stuff are quite expensive.. But it would be a nice experience though. I have to plan my holidays as well especially the budget! haha!

RONDZ said...

uy hindi ah. i heard that its heaps cheap. accommodation pa lang you can save so much money. assuming that you will go to backpackers. tom i will plan how much we will spend. where do you plan to go? sama ako.

Franc said...

rondz... i think the little island in Zambales is Anawangin... http://franckxethee.multiply.com/photos/album/140/Adventure_Anawangin