Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Goodnight Sydney.

Definitely I'm not saying goodbye. I will come back. Of course it depends on my visa. I had various dinners with my friends this past three days. At Encasa (Spanish), Hurricane (Australian) and Musashi (Japanese). I enjoyed meeting up with you guys and surely we shall see each other again.

Although I'm considering this as a vacation at home. More time for traveling around Asia. I can't help but think about uncertainties that may arise. When people ask me what my plans are - I really don't know what to say. I'm expecting too much on the visa grant. But what would happen if I will be denied? *Knocks on wood*... Plan B is to go back to SGV and if possible teach for a while. I will do this while applying for another visa in another country. Plan C (given that I would have some funds) - I would study. I'm still figuring this out though...

But anyway, I've been in Sydney for a long time now. I can't help but still be amazed at the cosmopolitan city. I reminisce my first few days when I was starting. Working at E&Y. Meeting bunch of friends. The reason I would want to stay longer is that I fell in love with SYD (as simple as that). Great friends who would help you through hard times. Share laughter and travel escapades. Thanks so much guys. I don't have to mention any names but I really appreciate all you've done for me during my stay in AU.

As for my 28-free days in Australia. I can say that I have spent them wisely. Everything is now in order. I reckon I can sleep well and count on my friends to help me out with small little things left to do. I really owe you one! If I get my HRHRM - We shall go to Paris and buy our LV's. LOL!!

Can't wait for tomorrow. I haven't planned what to do in Singapore. On top of my head - Window shopping (cos I don't have enough budget left), Dinner (hoping to meet my friends) and Clubbing (I definitely need a drink or two).

I'm running out of things to say...

Goodnight, Sydney!

3 comments:

Franc said...

Wishing all the blessings going forward Rondz... See you in Manila...

Beverly said...

i agree! the best thing about sydney are the people! the friends!

rondz said...

Waaaah I miss you Bevs! Rami na rin tayo umalis noh. Renee, You, Jazel and Me