Monday, September 1, 2008

the ironic start of spring

totally perplexed with monday's rush. still thinking how i got it wrong. how i overlooked and let her down. for unknown reason i keep my spirits up but it has died down. this morning upon walking my usual route i was in a happy disposition. i saw branches of tree that i usually probe. few leaves have sprung. i surmise its the beginning of spring, which for me connotes a new hope. call me weird but upon seeing the fresh new leaves, it gave me a burst of hope to start the week. but as i come home - i feel uneasy, hungry and stressed. i open the door and it feels like hell (literally) *i realised i forgot to turnoff the heater and the dryer*

reruns gave me a slight uplift of my spirit. a wounded ego is the worse thing that can happen to me on a monday. but then again, its all my fault. i just wish i was able to fix what needs to be fixed. call me sensitive but its just the way i am. case closed.

4 comments:

jaidy said...

hey how ya doin? what happened?

i hafta see that 'season-forecasting' tree you showed me 2 weeks ago...

there's a chalk exhibit at darling harbour starting on the 4th...so i might be at the city earlier para makita ko :)

rondz said...

yeah! may dahon na sha. hehe

i knoir.. nakita ko nga yan sa add. we hafta goi.

jaidy said...

oi my gawd...you knoir naweirdohan mga tao ditoi sa bahay because i speak so arte. like 'i doin't knoir' or 'noir' hahaha!

yezzzz sa mx mo ba nakita? kasi dun ko nakita. hahaha. we are train people!

rondz said...

yes. hafta goir thea..