Friday, September 5, 2008

Guilty pleasures and THE celebration

Have u ever experienced this? Its like haunting me down but I know I liked it. Its definitely wrong but good thing is that we have a sense of right and wrong. We think of the implications of our actions. Hence we are guided with the correct decision. Saved me. Saved something important that I truly treasure.



---------------------------

Stress is eating me alive again. Good thing its a birthday week celebration. Coupla activities in stored for me. Waitara get-together, midnight drinks countdown, birthday bash, chalk urban art festival and of course go to mass to celebrate my first day of the 26th year of my earthly existence.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

4 comments:

jaidy said...

happy birthday rondz!!!!!!!!!!!! weeeeeee! fun fun fun! see ya later!

rondz said...

yipee!!! thanks

Franc said...

happy birthday Rondz!!!

rondz said...

ta!