Monday, September 8, 2008

My BB^ event debrief...

I sent the invite a bit late (Wednesday - just 3 days prior) and never really planned anything just yet. Niko saved the day! Thanks for organising the food and drinks. I know that couple of things happened before the party... like it rained so hard, cabbie made a 180-degrees but still thankful we're safe! I owe you one.. this Sat we should finally conquer the Ox world...

Food was great c/o Tita and Dang. We had the following food:
- Kare kare (still good even after the splash on the cabbie!)
- Pinoy BBQ (This is essential cos here in Oz they love to Barbie!)
- Chopseuy (haha of course, I'm a vegetarian)
- Pancit (Long life!)
- Biko (Good to have this cos my rice cooker's a bit crazy and doesn't know how to cook rice!!)
- Buko Pandan (Accdg to Dang it was not perfect but it tasted so goooood!)
- Pavlova (Aussie cake made from meringue.. i usually call this Pullover/Pullovah)

Drinks:
- Rose' wine (after I tasted this at my COP - i really liked it)
- Corona beer!! (my official sponsor)
- Coke (of course this could be free if Niko is still working for Coke :p)

Thanks for all those who attended and witnessed my drunken phase and face.. haha Sorry you have to endure a talkative and twice annoying me during this state. Too bad we didn't have Magic Sing or else, my neighbours would have been so annoyed as well...

Ruby and Lito - thanks for the beer!! Infairness, we consumed everything. Jaidy, super thanks for your super strength. I appreciate you carrying a heavy bag of ice amidst the freezing temp whilst raining so hard... Jazel, thanks for coke zero!! and Doritos (which im currently eating now, hehe)... Five dock friends, thanks for the idea of the buns *ze zmile on moir fez iz prizlez*... ghie for the os bear. ruby and dith for my new mDVD and David Sedaris book - its flaming hot!! Ronald - tukayo - thanks for the 'world fiss'.. Dang and Niko for the amazing food and support!

Emie - thanks for NY stuff and Reese. Sheila and JT - CR shirt is great! I used it when I celebrated mass. Even though you guys weren't able to come, at least i had a chance to see you last Fri for Emie's farewell. I hope she's enjoying the weather at Melb! haha

Click the pullover cake below for linked pix at my E$<@P3 site... Cheers mates!



^ - BB is not BlackBerry nor Burberry... its my BirthdayBash...

3 comments:

jaidy said...

gagy ka rondz! WORLD FISS! sira ulo ka! tawa ko ng tawa mag isa dito!

Beverly said...

happy bday ron!! im sorry i missed your bday bash! im sure u guys had a great time. regards to all. miss you all!!

rondz said...

< jaidy> haha ako nga naka-smile sa lifts kanina nung nabasa ko sa BB ko...

< bevs> thanks mate! buti naka-online kaw. baka next time we chat nasa US ka na. we miss u to.