Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy thoughts

Walking back home I have decided to throw away the crappy disposition and focus on happy thoughts. Enough to keep dementors off. After this massive pressure from the office. i just have to ignore this bad vibes.. I'm off to dinner though still have to work afterwards - only because I'm happy to cover the review and french reporting which I so like. Not because I'm obliged to do it... Plus I reward myself with 50 gift voucher to JB Hifi. Cool!!



******

omg! i'm so excited to finish downloading heroes s03e01 and s03e02. this should be a treat over the weekend for me. my mac is working so hard in downloading, prison break and heroes. yay...


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on 3

1 comment:

Franc said...

Rondz, Napanuod ko na Heroes Ep 1 and 2.. hehe... pero I won't spoil it na for you... hehe...