Wednesday, September 17, 2008

pitfalls and delirium

just when you realised you're at your lowest point
there's always someone who'll smudge your face to the mud
i dunno what satisfaction they get but hell yeah.
there are people who enjoy seeing other people's grief.
i'm just glad that this is the last time cos now i'm free

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

i felt i was stoned last night
imagine my ears are popping
my eyes all wide open
i can't breathe from this stuffy nose
and i am imagining little creatures by my side
i was talking to them; asking them to put the life vest in order
the arrangement should be the most important clients to the least.
and then for a happy 5-minute i was able to doze-off...
*tick tack* *tick tack*

but what the hell? i dreamt i was in the City and there's a guy carrying a gun
started shooting people and when he turned to me
i went over a pile of sheets to cover myself.
and never realised if he got me cos the little creatures have awaken me. saved me.
*tick tack* *tick tack*

3.30am and still wide awake. i decided to have an early early breakfast.
i had froot loops and apple-mango juice...
i dont have the energy to go to work obviously, hence i took the whole day off again
my body is aching, i'm still dizzy and i just hope and pray that I'll be back on my feet in no time.

*i have made some realisations whilst staring at the ceiling for hours. i don't want to give you so much information in one blog but i promise i will post it again. it has something to do with my long term career. my life. my vision. I need to validate this when I'm overseas this October...

No comments: