Wednesday, September 24, 2008

my enlightened path

just to share with you guys how i felt when i received an update on my upward feedback
my first instinct was that with my touching speech i would receive so many responses from my staff
and i was right... i never felt that so much people really cares for me... i dont care if its positive or negative
the important thing is that i received 6 reviews and i really appreciate it
at this dark era, there's seems to be a beam of light
my career is not that pathetic as it previously seems
there's a reason to stay and i hope i touched their lives on way or another
i hope i inculcated in their hearts that audit is the career that gives a substantial return in terms of experience

i'll be on leave starting the 2nd and i can't wait to have this vacation simply because im burnt from work
it will give me a breather and realise that its another 2 years of auditing
another set of rollercoaster bumpy ride
demanding clients and superiors plus pasaway staff
i can handle this. i just have to recharge my senses
and it should be a piece of cake
but seriously, im getting tired of audit and in dire need of another profession...