Sunday, September 14, 2008

locked out again!

omg. for the nth time. it happened to me again.
i just cant believe the stupidity. far out.
but this time i know for sure that i've entrusted the keys to my friend
unknowingly he apparently gave the key to me and now we both don't know how it got lost along the way...
but its nobody's fault cos we're both uncertain what really happened
all we know is that we enjoyed Ox land and have forgotten this teeny-tiny matter that would cause so much discomfort.

we waited for an hour outside the apartment and my pockets got wounded by 295 bucks
but finally i am here at home and i'll worry about how to get a new key tomorrow.
i'll sleep my worries away - g'nyt!

2 comments:

jaidy said...

kasama ba sa nawala yung remote access mo?

rondz said...

helloi. nope buti nabukod ko sha... in-fairness talagang alaga ko na tong remote access kasi 3rd issue na to hehe